You've just landed a project, but you quickly realize that you lack the necessary technical staff or expertise to meet your client's expectations. What's your next move? Are you thinking about hiring additional staff or scouring the job market for someone with the precise skills and availability you require?
There are a couple of challenges with that approach, which you might have to face: 1. Finding that perfect individual. 2. Onboarding that individual, who has the skills and availability you need. 3. Making that individual feel like being part of your business family (we've all been there before). 4. Ensuring that this person continually updates skills and stays current with the software knowledge needed for your project. 5. Letting someone go is not a pleasant task for most of us, but it may be necessary. 6. If the new hire is not working remotely, you'll need to provide office space, hardware, and software to leverage the new hire’s skillset.
This is the conventional way that employers typically operate: hiring and, when necessary, firing based on workload and grappling with the associated overhead.
However, consider this: Do you buy a truck every time you need to move? Do you purchase it and shoulder all the costs associated with it? Probably not, because you only need it for the duration of moving that big pile of furniture.
Instead, you might hire a couple of strong individuals who also happen to be skilled at moving your furniture without turning it into a pile of rubble. Why do you choose to rent the truck, yet opt to hire these individuals for specific projects? Is it because it provides a sense of control? If that's the issue, we can offer you control over staff and production without the need for traditional hiring:
We give you control— as an architect or engineer you'll be focused on the results and not on the rest of the production‘s technological part of your project.
We produce and deliver according to your specific requirements.
We possess the necessary skills, hardware, and software.
We offer competitive pricing. And... you won't have to worry about compensation if demand unexpectedly shifts.
So, what are you waiting for?" TIVERIT LLC provides the missing resources for your project on demand, check us out!
Architectural outsourcing has gained prominence in the United States, offering numerous advantages such as cost savings and access to global talent. However, it also raises several concerns and challenges. TIVERIT LLC, a US-based managing outsourcing firm, has the potential to address many of these challenges effectively, thanks to its expertise in the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) industry, knowledge of local building codes, and commitment to maintaining quality standards. In this post we will explore the pros and cons of architectural outsourcing in the USA and highlight how TIVERIT LLC can mitigate the drawbacks while still offering competitive pricing.
Pros of Architectural Outsourcing with TIVERIT LLC:
1. **Local Expertise and Knowledge:** - TIVERIT LLC possesses in-depth knowledge of the AEC industry in the United States. This expertise ensures that outsourced projects comply with local building codes, zoning regulations, and design standards.
2. **Effective Communication:** - Operating within the same time zone as its clients, TIVERIT LLC eliminates communication challenges commonly associated with offshore outsourcing. This facilitates real-time collaboration, project updates, and issue resolution.
3. **Quality Assurance:** - TIVERIT LLC maintains strict quality control measures. Every project outcome from offshore outsourcing partners is thoroughly monitored, reviewed, and checked for compliance with the highest quality standards.
4. **Data Security and Privacy:** - TIVERIT LLC prioritizes the security and privacy of sensitive architectural data. Stringent data protection protocols ensure that proprietary information remains safeguarded.
5. **Regulatory Compliance:** - With a deep understanding of local regulations, TIVERIT LLC helps clients navigate legal and regulatory requirements seamlessly. Compliance with building codes and licensing issues is assured.
6. **Cultural Alignment:** - TIVERIT LLC bridges cultural and design differences between offshore teams and the client's vision, ensuring alignment with project goals and design sensibilities.
7. **Risk Mitigation:** - TIVERIT LLC minimizes the risk of overreliance on outsourcing partners by maintaining a robust in-house team of experts, fostering innovation and expertise retention.
8. **Competitive Pricing:** - Despite its commitment to quality and expertise, TIVERIT LLC offers competitive pricing, making architectural outsourcing an economically viable option for clients.
While architectural outsourcing in the USA offers numerous benefits, it also presents challenges that can be effectively addressed by US-based managing outsourcing firms like TIVERIT LLC. By leveraging its knowledge of the AEC industry, commitment to quality, local expertise, and competitive pricing, TIVERIT LLC provides a holistic solution that mitigates the cons associated with outsourcing. Clients can confidently pursue architectural outsourcing, knowing that their projects will be managed and monitored by a trusted US-based partner dedicated to excellence and compliance with industry standards.
This is the first time I get to post something about our new webpage on this blog. The team has successfully finalized Construction documents and submitted all models to an important client in Zürich/Switzerland! We are proud to have completed a successful project for our client. The team worked together on this task, using Revit and the Autodesk BIM 360 collaboration platform in order to create schematic designs all the way through construction documents with anonymity maintained throughout.) We completed many successful tasks as a cohesive workgroup.